Have you been wondering about visiting Treetops Adventure Dwellingup? I’ve got you covered!
Nestled amidst the beautiful Jarrah forest of Western Australia, Treetops Adventure Dwellingup beckons thrill-seekers, nature enthusiasts, and anyone seeking a dose of adrenaline amidst the tranquil embrace of towering trees.
As someone who lives in Perth and has recently experienced this incredible adventure, I am thrilled to share my firsthand account and provide you with an authoritative review.
5⭐️ with over 110 reviews on TripAdvisor
Overall, Treetop Adventure Dwellingup is an excellent activity for those seeking a thrilling adventure in the heart of nature.
This experience offers an unbeatable combination of adrenaline-pumping challenges and immersive natural beauty.
What is Treetops Adventure Dwellingup?
This unique attraction allows you to traverse a network of suspension bridges, daring challenges, and thrilling flying foxes high above the forest floor. With activities suitable for ages over 3 and skill levels, Treetop Adventure Dwellingup is the perfect destination for families, groups of friends, or individuals looking to unleash their inner adventurer.
So, book your adventure now and get ready for an adrenaline-pumping experience in the middle of nature.
Treetops Adventure Dwellingup Photos & Features
One of the standout features of Treetop Adventure Dwellingup is its exhilarating zip-lining experience. Brace yourself for an adrenaline rush as you soar through the treetops, suspended on high-speed cables, and witness the forest from an entirely new perspective.
Whether you’re a seasoned zip liner or a first-timer, the friendly and experienced guides ensure your safety and provide all the necessary equipment and instructions.
Tree Rope Courses & Aerial Challenges
The Treetop Adventure Dwellingup rope courses are a thrill for those seeking a mentally and physically challenging adventure. With an impressive range of over 80 aerial obstacles, you’ll embark on an exhilarating self-guided tour through the picturesque Australian forest.
As you tackle the activities, you’ll test your limits while suspended at heights ranging from 2 to 25 metres. The rope courses allow you to push yourself, building strength, agility, and resilience as you navigate swinging bridges, wobbly crossings, and daring leaps of faith.
Pros & Cons of Treetops Adventure Dwellingup
- Unique Experience: Treetop Adventure Dwellingup offers a unique experience of exploring the forest from high up in the treetops.
- Thrilling Activities: The park offers a range of thrilling activities, including ziplining, rope courses, and high-wire adventures.
- Scenic Setting: The park is picturesque, surrounded by tall trees and lush greenery.
- Suitable for All Ages: Treetop Adventure Dwellingup caters to visitors from age three and all fitness levels.
- Professional Guides: The park provides experienced and knowledgeable guides who prioritize safety and provide instructions on navigating the courses.
- Weather Conditions: The park’s activities are outdoors, which means they can be affected by inclement weather. Rain, strong winds, or extreme temperatures may result in the closure or limited availability of certain activities.
- Physical Demands: Some activities in Treetop Adventure Dwellingup require a certain level of physical fitness and agility. Visitors with mobility issues or health conditions may struggle to participate in certain activities or complete the courses.
- Crowded at Times: During peak seasons or weekends, the park can become crowded, leading to longer waiting times and less privacy during the activities.
- Safety Restrictions: Due to safety reasons, there might be age, height, and weight restrictions for certain courses.
Who is Treetops Adventure Dwellingup for?
Treetop Adventure Dwellingup caters to adventurers aged three and above at all skill levels, ensuring everyone can enjoy this exhilarating experience.
Height recommendations per course are:
- Junior – Yellow: 3-7 years old and 120cm tall
- Junior Pro – Orange: 3-7 years old and 120cm tall
- Beginner/Intermediate – Green/Blue: 8+ and 145 cm tall
- Advanced – Red: 10+ and 155 cm tall
- Expert – Black: 13+ and 170 cm tall
Our Experience with Treetops Adventure Dwellingup
I recently had the incredible opportunity to visit Treetop Adventure Dwellingup with my family, and it was an amazing experience. From the moment I arrived, I was filled with anticipation and excitement.
As I entered the park, I was greeted by the friendly staff, who provided me with all the necessary equipment and gave a thorough safety briefing. They emphasized the importance of following instructions and reassured me that safety was their top priority throughout the entire experience. This initial briefing immediately put me at ease and allowed me to enjoy the adventure.
Once I was harnessed up and ready to go, I made my way to the first platform, where the real excitement began. The course was intricately designed, featuring ziplines, rope courses, and high-wire adventures, all nestled among the trees.
Throughout the entire experience, I felt safe and secure. The equipment was of top-notch quality, and the guides were always nearby, ready to offer assistance or answer any questions. One thing that particularly impressed me was the locking system. Once I was locked into the course, I could only unlock myself once reaching the end or with the help of a guide. This feature ensured I couldn’t accidentally disconnect myself from the safety system, further enhancing my confidence and peace of mind.
Navigating the different obstacles and challenges was both thrilling and rewarding. The courses were designed to provide a gradual progression in difficulty, allowing me to test my limits and push myself beyond what I thought was possible. Overcoming each obstacle filled me with a sense of accomplishment and boosted my confidence throughout the journey.
My time at Treetop Adventure Dwellingup exceeded all my expectations. The combination of great adventure, feeling safe at all times, and the immersive nature experience made it an unforgettable few hours. It’s an adventure I would highly recommend to anyone seeking a thrilling and unique way to connect with nature.
Treetops Adventure Dwellingup Location
Treetops Adventure is in Lane Poole Reserve, off Nanga Rd, in Dwellingup Western Australia.
Treetops Adventure Dwellingup Ticket Prices
The entry price covers a two and a half hour session, including equipment, training, and the courses you qualify for. Book direct here:
Dwellingup Treetops Adventure Tips
- Start early as the course tends to become busier as the day progresses
- Lockers are free to keep loose items safe
- Bring a hair tie and wear long sleeve top (for the black courses)
- There’s a cafe with tables for anyone not participating
- Start with the easiest course and then progress through them to get the hang of it
- Only 3 people are allowed per platform and one on the zip lines, so consider splitting up if you are in a large group
- Check in 15 minutes before your booking time
- During a session, most people complete two or three courses depending on the individual’s capability and the number of climbers during peak times
- Instructors stay on the ground but look for anyone needing help
- All participants under 18 will need an adult supervising from the ground, and an adult must still sign the Digital Waivers
- Activity weight requirements are as follows:
- Tree Ropes Courses have a maximum weight limit of 120kg
- Pregnant women cannot participate & you should seek medical advice if in doubt of your capabilities
Treetops Adventure Dwellingup Alternatives
If you’re after a water thrill, try this Fast Water Rafting by Dwellingup Adventures. Unfortunately, this is only available during higher water levels, usually from May to October.
FAQs About Dwellingup Treetops Adventure
Do I need prior experience or special skills to participate?
No prior experience is required to enjoy the activities at Treetops Adventure Dwellingup. The courses are designed to be accessible to beginners and offer a gradual progression in difficulty. Trained guides provide instructions and ensure your safety throughout the experience.
Is it safe to participate in the activities?
Yes, safety is a top priority at Treetops Adventure Dwellingup. The park provides high-quality safety equipment, including harnesses and helmets. Trained guides are always present to offer assistance and ensure that all safety protocols are followed. Once you are locked into the system, you can’t unlock yourself until the end or with the help of a guide, enhancing safety measures.
What should I wear and bring?
It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes suitable for outdoor activities. Avoid loose clothing and jewellery that may get entangled. Consider bringing sunscreen, insect repellent, and a water bottle. Lockers are available on-site to store personal belongings.
Can I bring my camera or phone?
Using cameras or phones during activities is generally not permitted for safety reasons. However, there may be designated areas or specific moments where you can take photos. It’s best to check with the park staff regarding their photography policies.
Are reservations required?
Booking in advance is essential, especially during peak seasons or weekends when the park can get busy.
What happens if the weather is bad?
Treetops Adventure operates rain or shine, so come prepared if it looks like rain. Bring a change of clothes and footwear that can get muddy. This park only closes during thunderstorms and strong winds.
How safe is the course?
The gear, equipment, and courses are maintained to the highest safety rating with inspections daily, monthly and annually.
Is Treetops Adventure eco-friendly?
Treetops Adventure Dwellingup courses enable the trees to continue to grow by using wooden platforms nestled around the trunks.
Final Thoughts: Is Treetops Adventure Worth It?
100% yes was the outcome from all our family – well worth the money for an exciting morning or afternoon of adventure. BOOK DIRECT HERE.
If you go we’d love to hear from you! Join our Facebook Group and leave a review. Our community enjoy hearing tips and seeing your photos.
Save Money Planning your Trip
Click on the links which will take you direct to the website.
We mainly use Booking.com for accommodation as they consistently have the lowest rates with free cancellation on most properties.
Car Rental 🚘
To compare rental car company prices, we use Discover Cars, an award winning car rental comparison website. They offer competitive pricing in over 10,000 locations worldwide and are highly-rated.
Campervan/RV Rental 🚐
Drivenow is a good resource to compare campervan hire in Western Australia as it includes all the large companies like Britz, Maui, Jucy as well as smaller ones.